Fall/Winter | Low Season
October 1st to April 30th
- Sunrise Suite: $120 CAD for one person, $140 for two, per night
- Sunset Room: $100 CAD for one person, $120 for two, per night
* Dates excluded are between December 23rd through January 2nd. High season rates apply.
Spring/Summer | High season
May 1st to September 30th
- Sunrise Suite: $140 CAD for one person, $160 for two, per night
- Sunset Room: $120 CAD for one person, $140 for two, per night
Minimum 2 Night stay
Please Note: Reduced rate available to those electing not to have complimentary breakfast provided.
5% GST will be charged on accommodation commencing January 1st, 2015
|Check in time:||4:00 - 6:00pm (please advise if you intend to arrive later or if you would like to arrive earlier)|
|Check out time:||11:00 am (please advise if a later check out is required)|
Reservations and Payment
Address and credit card details are required upon confirmation of your reservation. A deposit of 30% of the total accommodation amount is charged at this time. The remaining balance is charged to your account on arrival. Cash, Visa or MasterCard are accepted. Due to increased credit card fraud you may also be requested to provide photo i.d. on arrival. We trust you will understand that these measures are for your security and are not intended to offend.
- Reservations made two months or longer prior to your stay should be reconfirmed one month before arrival.
- Reservations made by or through third parties, agencies, tour or travel operators are subject to payment in full at time of booking.
Refunds and Cancellations
For refunds, cancellations made up to 10 days prior to arrival in the high season, 5 days in the low season, are subject to a $35 administration fee. Cancellations made after these dates will be subject to the loss of deposit. Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to arrival (or if no notice given or in the event of a no-show) are subject to one night's room rate, per room booked.
If rebooking, your deposit will be deducted from your final account. However, subsequent cancellations after rebooking will result in a loss of deposit or one night's room rate, per room booked, whichever is applicable.
- No refunds will be given to third parties, agencies, tour or travel operators in the event of cancellation. Loss must be recovered through your client.
- Adult oriented (Sorry, no children).
- No smoking indoors or on the deck (the designated spot for smokers is on the beach).
Sorry, no pets allowed.
It is our policy to collect a damage deposit for wedding groups that do bridal preperation on our premises as well as photography shoots. Prior to booking with Dockside, please call our office to inquire about our deposit policy and conditions.